Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Absolutely Uninspired

Yup, that's me.

I truly can't think of anything worth talking about on this blog these days. I'm spending most of my free time lately playing around on facebook or reading Twilight. There's not much else going on except for the post-Spring Break let down and the end of the school year paperwork crunch!

Maybe I'll feel more like writing this summer.

I guess I could update Noelle's status. It looks like we are going to have to go out of town for her heart surgery and it will likely occur this summer. Soooo, we have the seemingly impossible task right now of choosing a hospital. I for one cannot decide so we are going to see her cardiologist again in May and see if he can shed some light. We are considering OHSU in Portland (they are already familiar with her case there and we have family support), Seattle Children's (again we have family there and we have heard people say great things about them) or Stanford (our pediatrician prefers them but we have no family support there).

So maybe I should ask you out in blogland. What would you do? How do you possibly choose? I have looked at their websites but everyone looks good online. I am not a decisive person by nature so this feels nearly impossible for me.

Help?

5 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

I'm struggling with blogging topics too. I think you should consider Children's in Cincinnati (hee hee)

Becky Avella said...

I've had a rough time being inspired to write on my blog, too. I'm hoping inspiration will come with the sunshine.

Noelle has been in my thoughts and prayers so much lately. I'll start praying about the hospital decision now. I don't have any advice. I know it's a tough decision, but I also know God had a special purpose for her when she was in China and provided for her then. I just have to believe that He still has plans for her and will protect her now, no matter what hospital or doctor, He's her physician. I just love her so much and can't wait until you guys get to the other side of this surgery.

Hilty Sprouts said...

Thanks Beck, that means so much to me.

Tonni, I would love to come to Ohio just to hang out with you guys! Maybe someday we'll meet in real life! ;0)

Annie said...

I haven't been able to come up with anything to write about lately either. Acutally, that's not true, but the things I want to write about might make life difficult for me. :~)

On where to go for Miss Noelle - I would say that finding the best place for her through your Docs is a good place to start. I would then determine if it's a good fit in terms of family support. You're gonna ahve support no matter where you go! Who knows who will be willing to make the trip with you and spend time with you? Who knows who else God has waiting for you guys on the other end? It really could be the blessing you never knew you were waiting for! Just breathe, let God handle it and then go where He tells ya! ;~)
We love you guys!!!!!

Creative Life Studio said...

Oh, I could have posted the first part of your post on my own blog. Just not feeling the bloggy love these days. Yes, maybe summer will help.

Blessings to you and your little one. I have no advice to offer, but will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.