Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Right Brain or Left Brain, Which One Do You Prefer?

I have a mini-obsession with online quizzes, especially if they can tell me something about myself like personality traits and spiritual gifts. So here's another good one, a creativity test that helps you discover if you are more of a right brain or left brain thinker. I figured I was heavy on the left brain side but was pleasantly surprised that I have more right brain characteristics than I realized. It gives me hope that there is some measure of creativity in me after all!

Btw, I found the link to this quiz through my friend Tonni's blog. She has a really funny post on how random and right brained her children are. I could totally relate! My kids, especially Zach, are very creative and very messy!


No comments: