Friday, September 4, 2009

Birthday Boy

Here's by birthday boy! I can't believe he is four years old.


He asked for a Monsters vs. Aliens/Batman birthday party. I aim to please.

Boy behaving badly!

He is not happy with mom right here. He wants to eat cake and eat it now. Four year olds excel at patience you know.

Our boy through the years:

I can hardly believe how fast he is growing up. I'm going to turn around and he'll be asking me for my car keys.

BIRTHday. Sweet little man, so new. So longed for and finally here. Such a beautiful, peaceful day we had welcoming him into the world. I'll never forget.

1st birthday! Poor guy had a double ear infection and a big bruise on his forehead but did he ever enjoy that cupcake! 2nd birthday! Chocolate, yum.
3rd Birthday... maybe you can tell by the three chubby little fingers so carefully held up!
4th birthday! I'm loving this massively cheesy grin. He is so full of it! Reminds me of someone else I know... hmmm, who could that be?

He's my sunshine boy. My creative and silly man child. My little punk with the hot temper. He's daddy's boy, he torments his sister but loves her to pieces, he still wants to give me "the biggest hug, mama!".
Happy birthday big boy.

No comments: