Monday, March 17, 2008

Making Progress

Things are moving so fast on the house project! This weekend our AWESOME friends Pat, Luke & John helped Joel hang sheet rock on the walls in the bedroom and the office. It is looking great!!!!! We also have new windows and the master bath has been framed in. I have a few pictures to share but unfortunately the batteries on my camera ran out just as I was trying to capture the image of all the burly, tough guys slaving away in my house. ;0) Bummer!

Before


After



Basement Before and After


4 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Wow, that's a lot of work!

Nikki Hoover said...

Fun to see the progress! Are you hoping to move in by a certain date?

Anonymous said...

Great, things look like they are moving along...

Daiquiri said...

Just wanted to drop a line and tell you how much Luke enjoyed working out there. That's right up his alley! I'm excited to see it for myself :)