Saturday, September 26, 2009

Life After the Flu

I'm alive and I feel human again!

Just thought I'd share a few tips for things to do when you're stuck in bed for 3 days straight:

-Read Eragon (great book!) if you're a geeky bookworm like me.
-Watch endless reruns on Hulu.com.
-Sleeeeeeeeeeep.
-Wish that the flu shot had been available BEFORE I got the flu.

Exciting huh?

Things to do after the flu:

-Clean the house like a crazy woman.
-Wish I could go back to bed and get away from the children.
-Buy a new couch! It's been 10 years and I'm more than happy to say buh bye hard, lumpy futon and helloooo soft, comfy new couch with lots of new pillows!

1 comment:

Becky Avella said...

I hope you are feeling better. I'm sorry I didn't call to check on you. My mom has been here all week and it felt like a whirlwind and we all ended up with a cold. Thankfully not the flu. How are you feeling now?