I was glad to see them having so much fun. Really, I was!
Of course then a couple days later the mommy guilt set in after reading an article online about how dangerous it is to let your kids play with sparklers. To paraphrase, the end of a sparkler is hotter than burning wood or melting metal and as a good parent you wouldn't let your kid play with those other things so why the heck are you letting them use sparklers???
Can't anything be fun anymore? Oh well, my kids were well supervised and they had a blast! So there!