I have been tagged by Sarah to share my weirdness with you. So here I am to wave my freak flag a little higher!
1. I have short, stubby thumbs. What does this mean for me? I find it difficult to shuffle cards, play video games and I will never win a thumb war.
2. I cannot whistle. Hard as I try, it is just not going to happen for me.
3. I am a mirror talker like Amber (okay, I got the link thingy to work for Sarah but it's not giving Amber any love http://skywardjourney.wordpress.com/). I have practice conversations in the mirror that I never have with anyone in real life. Weird?
4. I must straighten the covers on my bed before I can get in and go to sleep. They have to be perfectly even. A tad OCD perhaps?
5. I can't count the number of times I have seen The Sound of Music. I love that movie and I can sing a rousing rendition of "My Favorite Things" (very loud and I suspect off-key on the chorus).
There you have it! So, time to play! Tag you're it: Becky, Daiquiri, Nikki (these girls are linked over on my sidebar, I'm tired of fighting with my stupid link button), my husband (he already said no but I think he'll come around), and hmmm, I'm running out of people who actually read my blog for sure.... How about anyone else who wants to participate! Anyone? Anyone?
Feel free to leave a comment (hint, hint)! :0)