Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where does your food come from?

Check out this great post from Nature Mom's blog. She put into words better than I could the many reasons to be intentional about your food choices.


p.s., It's so nice to post about something besides hospital stuff. We're doing great tonight. Noelle and I took a walk up the street from RMH to this fabulous little store called the Metropolitan Market. A bit spendy but such a treat for the senses. Much of their produce is out front in little umbrella covered carts and the entryway is lined with cut flowers. Not to mention their incredible deli! Sweet Noelle stopped to smell the flowers and admire the colors and shapes of the fresh fruits and veggies. I love that kid!

1 comment:

Family of Four said...

I know what you mean about hospital blogging. I can't wait to be "out" too and writing about normal life stuff! So glad you get to go home! It was great to see you guys yesterday, Noelle looks great (and is acting pretty good too), I'm so happy for you!